Are you interested in…
- how cells form tissues and organs?
- stem cells and differentiation pathways?
- systems biology of single cells?
- developing novel experimental methods?
- computational analysis of single-cell data ?
If yes, please get in touch with us. We are always interested in recruiting motivated and talented MSc students, PhD students, and postdocs who like to work at the interface between experimental and computational biology.
Uri Alon (2009). How To Choose a Good Scientific Problem. Mol Cell 35, 726–728.
Ben A Barres (2013). How to Pick a Graduate Advisor. Neuron 80, 275–279.